Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blog Post #5

Abstract:
My electronic literature begins with small little excerpt from a mysterious individual who is watching a very thin girl from afar, this in turn then leads on to the 3 stories and experiences of girls with eating disorders, Anorexia and Bulimia. One girl, Alice, is a Pro-Ana girl who support Anorexia as a lifestyle. Lotus is a girl who is currently in recovery from her Bulimia and was once part of Alice's Pro-Ana myspace, where they would go on fasts together and exchange ideas. Patty is another girl who is also Anorexic and considered more of a follower than a leader. Whatever Alice decides to do, she does it, no matter what the price is. This is a story about their lives and the realities of an Eating Disorder.

Instructions:


  • To start reading the story, you have to click "tell me what is wrong with me."
  • On every page, there is a hyperlink that you must click. It is usually in pink font. 
  • I hope you enjoy my short little story on these 3 girls. Here's my E-Literature. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment