Friday, March 1, 2013

A) Post your early ideas for the Hypertext Assignment (Project 1).  B)  Post your experiences with your demo google.site thus far - try to identify what kind of help you are going to need.  C)  Also, start to collect images you might want to incorporate into Project 1.  Think of this week as the "image blog" -start collecting images on your Google Drive.

A) In all honesty, I had been completely unsure on what it is I wanted to do. I was planning on maybe doing a story of sorts and just messing around with ideas. I don't know if I am possibly thinking too hard on what I should write or maybe I'm trying to think of something very complex and abstract as the other stories I've read. But overall, this should be something of my own, which I hope to do and just have fun with it :)


B) My experience so far with the google sites is still in "newbie" mode. I am COMPLETELY lost, but I hope to get the hang of this. I really want to know how am I going to do this whole page to page link thing, how to add some music and images. But I suppose I play around the site and see where I will end up. Hopefully it goes well. 


C) I'm still a but unsure of what my topic may be...I might make this a very small story and I might change it so no high hopes yet. My story will incorporate an eating disordered girl and how it feels in her mind. THIS MIGHT CHANGE. Here are my pictures so far:






















No comments:

Post a Comment